Friday, April 18, 2014

When Scrutiny is Called For

In my personal life I try and do assume the best in everyone--I genuinely like this life, others and all of the many blessings I have. In my practice I have to scrutinize every thing, every fact, every statement, every motive, every move, just like a soldier in battle, otherwise I'd be worthless to my clients, to me, to my business, to the system and to the general public.

I have many potential clients determine not to hire me because I ask the difficult questions and tell them how it is--but I've learned I don't want the kind of client who wants to be lied to, who wants you to see the way things are perceived but to ignore or not know how they really are. In me your not hiring a cheer leader, you're hiring an advocate-a voice of support and reason in a world of chaos.

I'm not the kind of attorney who will tell you, you have a great case but I'm just too busy and send you to darken the door of another colleague.

Loren M. Lambert © November 7, 2013

No comments: