Thursday, March 19, 2015

Robin Williams

I'm generally not one to follow celebrities and be either overly affected by their personal lives or pretend that they have some corresponding bond with me, but I feel this connection to Robin, like he was someone I hung out with at some time and knew. I will miss him. I am saddened by his passing, and I think if such a vibrant shining talent can succumb to his demons then we all walk a thin line between sanity and desperation and we all are fragile souls in such need of the fellowship of those who can bouy us up and lighten our burdens.
Loren M. Lambert
© August 11, 2014



Comments...
Laurie Jan Bray Important sentiment , thanks for saying it.
August 11, 2014 at 11:16pm


Terry Stone Well said Sir
August 12, 2014 at 7:40am


Tawnie Bowers Beautifully said, Loren. I feel the same way. It's truly a wake-up call. It's strange how I feel as though I've lost a part of my own family, the amount of influence he had on me... he truly was an amazing man.
August 12, 2014 at 9:57am


Terry Stone A example for sure . The suicide rate for kids under 10 years old on the Indian reservations is also sad . Odd we don't ever hear of it .
August 12, 2014 at 10:02am


Greg Robbins Never been more sad about something than this, which is really wired.
August 13, 2014 at 11:50am

No comments: