Thursday, March 19, 2015

Squat Pot and Monkey Bars

My wife learned from a book she's reading that it's not the food, air, water or exercise that makes some Asian people so healthy. It's because they squat doing "bowel eliminations." So she bought an apparatus so we all could experience the salubrious effects of having a squat pot. It's been here about 2 weeks. I haven't tried it yet. But I'll let you know.

I then come home and over our dining area, the table's gone and there is a jungle gym of sorts. "What the..." I say. "We'll I read this article that monkeys are so healthy because when they eat . . . ," she goes on to explain.

I'll let you know how healthy I am in a while.
If you drive by, look for my health promoting Orangutan bivouac in our Linden tree and waive and throw me a banana!
Loren M. Lambert
© February 2, 2015

No comments: