Friday, January 8, 2016

What Is Gun Culture? Does It Require A Special Circumcision?

I was listening to gun talk radio today. I had no idea. But I learned on it that, because of certain political affinities I have, I hate all gun owners (which frankly includes myself and a lot of my family), and their culture–Gun Culture. I did not know this.

Now that I know I hate it, I need to find out what it is.

What is gun culture?

Can you grow it in a petri dish? Do you have to be born into it? Is it like race where, unless you're really rich like the late Michael Jackson (rest his soul--I loved a lot of his dancing and music), or really clever like Rachel Dolezal, you can't just get into it or out of it? Does it need its own country? Do you have to be baptized or take its sacrament? Does it have any special clothes, hair styles, tattoos or signals?

Based on what I was listening to, it sounds like some people who profess to be part of this culture are not, and are either wannabes or worse, frauds, who need to be rooted out from among those that have this culture. And they are looking for us.

Does it make you special and entitled to certain privileges? And are those privileges just given to you? Are there rival gun culture sects who claim sanctity over other gun cultures?

And most importantly, do I have to take some drug or not, does it require me to be circumcised in a special way to be in it, and is there a gun culture deity? At this point in my life I don't think junior could survive another circumcision, I need the drugs I'm on and everybody else’s drugs scare me, and if there is a deity, I want him, her, or it on my side--I suspect it could be important.

Any way, please let me know. Thanks.
Loren M. Lambert, Jan. 3, 2016 ©

No comments: