Thursday, January 21, 2016

When I Am President

“When I become president, America will be great again.

Our allies will proclaim our exceptionalism, will recognize my infallibility and will defer to my omniscient knowledge of what is right on all decisions. Our enemies will be so stricken with terror that they either fade into obscurity or will die from fright and all of their relations and children will praise me for saving them from them.

I will resolve all world problems and peace will break out.

All Americans will take comfort in knowing that in our past, present and future, we have done no wrong and those who think otherwise will be shunned and ignored as the miscreants they are.

All our professionals, athletes, entrepreneurs, scientists, and workforce will be superior to all others on earth. And there will be, as my first decree as President, no poor, disabled or downtrodden among us.

Our streets will be paved in gold, our cities will be crime free, and our businesses will be unfettered and only regulated by our markets. There will be full employment. Everyone will be happy.

Our wild places will be left as all wild places should be left- unregulated, unprotected, and open to what anyone can conceive of or desire to do to them, and therefore, truly 'wild.'”
Loren M. Lambert © Jan. 12, 2016.

No comments: